While you are away, rest assured knowing your pets will be taken care of by our team of veterinary technicians, doctors and qualified kennel staff.
General Boarding Information
- We offer spacious condos and suites for both cats and dogs. Our suites are 3 ft x 12 ft and our Royal Suites are 6 ft x 12 ft. The large canine condo option is 2.5 ft x 4 ft.
- Our cat kennels are in fact 2-room condos with a pass through and perch for watching. They also have a very large window so the cats may enjoy the local scenery.
- Each one of our "rooms" is equipped with a raised bed, comfy fleece blankets/pads and toys (unless your pet eats them, of course).
- During their stay, each pet receives 20-30 minutes of outdoor play 2 or 3 times a day in our gated patio, where they can bark at pedestrians or run around. Families can go together if requested.
- We have an all day group play option available for an additional fee ($12) for those that get along with others and want extra socialization.
- Extra individual playtime is available for those that want extra time out but want to be kept separate from the rest of the group ($5).
- Your pets will be fed morning and evening while they are here, with our GI-friendly kennel dog food or the food you provide. If allowed, we enjoy giving treats to our fury friends in hopes that they will feel more at home.
- If your pet should become ill during their stay, we have licensed veterinarians on staff who can address any issues and get back to you with a diagnostic and treatment plan. Our kennel staff is trained to report lack of appetite, diarrhea or lack of defecation, and pretty much anything that seems abnormal. If your pet is acting differently, they will let the veterinary staff know.
Boarding RequirementsWe require all dogs and cats to be current on vaccinations to enter our boarding facility. Current means vaccinations have not expired by MORE than 30 days. If your pet’s vaccinations are expired WITHIN 30 days we would be happy to update the vaccinations while they are here. There is a $50.00 examination fee plus the cost of vaccination for these pets receiving vaccines.
Canine requirements include Bordetella, Distemper/Parvo, Rabies and Flu vaccines while feline requirements are Feline Distemper, Feline Leukemia and Rabies.
If your pets vaccinations expired MORE than 30 days prior to boarding, we require the vaccines to be updated 48 hours prior to your boarding appointment. This allows protection of your pet and our staff from infectious diseases.
If you experience an emergency and your pets must be boarded with expired vaccination status, we will accept them on a case by case basis.
There will be a $35.00 isolation charge per night in addition to the regular boarding charge, for the first two nights (max. $70.00 in isolation fees per pet) plus the cost of vaccination and exam. After the first 48 hours regular charges will apply.
Animal Medical Center is not responsible for any personal property, including but not limited to toys and blankets that are lost or damaged during boarding.
Any aggressive dogs must be kenneled separately for the safety of our kennel staff.
Please note that Early Bird Sunday pick up is by reservation ONLY. There may not be a staff member available to discharge your pet if you do not alert us by noon on Saturday.
- Large Condo (max size 50 lbs) $35/night
- Suite (15lb minimum) $35/night
- Royal Suite (15lb minimum) $50/night
- Feline 2 room Condo:$20/night
- Extra Individual playtime (30 minutes): $5/day
- All Day Group Play: $12/day
- Medication administration: $10/day
- Multi pet price for additional pets in same “room”: $25
- Early Bird Sunday pick up 5:30-6pm (except holiday weekends): $35
- Long term boarding pricing:
Over 16 days 10% off total boarding related charges
Over 32 days 15% off total boarding related charges
Over 48 days 20% off total boarding related charges
Unvaccinated animal isolation charge $35.00 in addition to regular charge.